Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sombre hair 2014

Ombre, out. Sombre, in.
Have you heard of the term Sombre yet? Ombre has been popular for a couple of years now, its currently out and Sombre is currently in. Sombre is like a lighter and softer version of ombre hair dye. Sombre can also be referred to a softer melting technique.
I'm loving this technique because its barely there, settle, and its insanely sexy, not to mention very fresh. Just remember when get this technique done to your hair, you want to go no more then two shades lighter at the end.


Ash blonde Ombre Vs. Red Sombre

I got my Ombre hair like almost 2 weeks before my sisters wedding, i'm not saying it didnt look good, i just didnt want to have this lighter shade at the end of my hair. And now that i finally, FINALLY, got Sombre, i'm loving it! Its soft and just the colour i wanted. Plus its super sexy! PLUS ITS RED!

So here are some of the Sombre hair ideas that you should totally try. Oh! and before you go out to get your hair done, feel free to contact me for the tips and precautions! I love to help. 

Ombre Vs. Sombre pictures:




Sombre hair ideas:

















No comments:

Post a Comment