Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Little Pleasures

Cake Couture
I have been posting reviews of products, i have been posting links and thoughts of things that inspire me and i have been doing this since 2012, and yet i never posted a review about something that i do, something that is related to me. The Little Pleasures is my home-based cake couture bakery. I founded it back in 2013 and since then i have been taking orders for customized cakes and cupcakes. Lately i have been looking for ideas of promotion and advertisement and this just hit me, my blog. My blog has now over 75,000 views and with more and more people following it from around the world, this is the place i should put a review of my very own bakery.



I only handle orders through FaceBook and Instagram, that is my main platform and that is where i have my audience/costumers. And let's face it, EVERYONE is on facebook these days, and it's also very convenient to see all the pictures, and talk to the baker online whenever you feel like it and get updates while your cakes are being made.
So, ladies, my amazing amazing blog readers and gentlemen, i want you all to check my little home-based bakery out. Here's a link to my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Lahorecakecouture/

Down here are some of the cakes i made and i am oh-so-very proud of them!









I think these cakes are enough to give you the idea about my work and sugar crafting talent. For more pictures and information, visit my Facebook page and/or my instagram @ayesha1294. Only that i can't make this little bakery go big without your help. So if you guys like my cakes, ever got them made from me and if you were happy with them, please do share or pin this post and let your friends and family know about The Little Pleasures, and help it grow big, I will be forever thankful. xoxo, Ayesha Tariq.






 









2 comments:

  1. Send our yummy and mouth watering Cake to your loved ones and make their Birthday/Anniversary celebrations even more spectacular. Send Cake Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Nice and looking Delicious. Thank you for sharing such an amazing and informational article. It is useful to many.
    best sweets in Lahore

    ReplyDelete